Friday, October 14, 2011

ABC's Giggle and Hoot


If your an Aussie mum of a toddler then you have likely heard of ABC's Giggle and Hoot.  My little girl absolutely adores Hoot.  She often stops what she is doing and goes over to stand as close as she can to the TV when Hoot comes on.  She points to him, grins, giggles and waves hello.  On some occasions she even cries when the show ends.  Well now I can combine her love for Hoot and her fascination of chewing on crocheted/knitted toys because I have discovered a crochet pattern to make Hoot!  Thank you to Six Little Mice for providing the pattern.  My little munchkin is going to be delighted.


4 comments:

  1. Very cool, you're so talented! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find a knitting pattern for Superhoot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I find a knitting pattern for Superhoot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria,
      I haven't yet seen a knitting pattern for Superhoot. I'll keep a look out and let you know if I find one. I imagine it would be similar to regular hoot but with purple yarn around the eyes and heart instead of cream/white. I'm not sure how the feet would be done though.
      Nicki

      Delete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a message :-)