Sunday, September 25, 2016

Love Unending by Becky Thompson

I just received my advanced readers copy of Love Unending! Yay! I'm on Becky Thompson's launch team for this book and we got our copies ahead of time so we can tell others all about it! I absolutely loved Becky's first book Hope Unfolding, so much so that I've been rereading it and recapping a chapter a week. Check out this post for more info my chapter recaps. The first book focuses on motherhood, and this new one is a 21 day challenge for rediscovering your marriage in the midst of motherhood! The launch team will be doing the challenge together next month. It should be fun. Love Unending will be released on January 3rd, and its currently available for preorder. Check out Booko to check retailers and prices. Also there will be some cool incentives for preordering which will be announced on Scissortail Silk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a message :-)